Sunday, February 28, 2010

U-Kiss

2.58a.m. YEAAHHHH not sleepy even though i've taken my medicine =D My dad was watching Sherlock Holmes earlier and i joined him for a while, but eventually i got chased back into my room by mom >.<

Listen girl, what i have done to you, that was my mistake girl.
I can't live without you, yeah, please come back.
I love you baby, i miss you baby, my life is incomplete without you girl~

These 3 lines are from U-Kiss - Without You. I've been crazy over this song ever since i downloaded it. You can hear me humming and humming it all the time. I tricked a lot of people by posting these lines out on plurk on Valentines Day LOL haha XP

Not long after that, their song Round and Round came into my ears. My god, the rhythm is stuck in my head and it keeps playing non-stop. I keep singing it as if i'm mad. I even dance to it whenever it reaches the chorus, i love the dance XD

Binggeul baenggeul binggeul baenggeul~
(Round and round, round and round)

Here's a link to the song on youtube =D

Now what? Pictures galore XD
Here are the 3 most noticeable members in the group.

This is probably the most favored guy, his name is Kevin. I think his voice is good and he has the looks that can seduce any girl in range =O


His favorite pose? *points head with two fingers*

DOWN XD

Here's Soo Hyun, he looks okay to me, and his voice is great, he sings a lot in their songs =D

ROAR LOL

Wow his arm swinged so fast =O

Ini pula Kim Ki Bum, sound familiar? He's SS501, Kim Hyun Joong's brother!!! WOOHOO

He looks so hiong =O

These three totally rock the band XD
By the way, this is Ki Seop, a new member of U-Kiss. He isn't given much chance to sing, he didn't have a line at all in Round and Round, aww too bad, i think he has potential though and he looks pretty good.

I know this looks pretty gay, but WHO CARES doh. Alright, gonna continue with my U-Kiss fever, special thanks to someone for accompanying me all night long by texting =)

No comments:

Post a Comment