Sunday, February 28, 2010

Illegal Gathering at Sunrise McDonald's

4.01 am. Second post of the night. A little bit blur blur, but i'm still fine, i guess i'll finish this first =)

Since last Friday, which is 26/2/2010 is a holiday, i've assembled a gang for an illegal gathering at Sunrise McDonald's, as said in the title XD I don't even know why is it a holiday in the first place LOL 3 days off school including the weekend =D

I picked up Yuan Zhang from Queensbay at 11.45am, i was late, sorry i kept you waiting man. Approximately 12.30pm, we've officially invaded McDonald's XP started to line up, buy food and enjoy our lovely lunch =D

Don't block my phone eh camera with your spoon la! XP

That's better, don't shy shy ma, lai let me see you eat your sundae =D

Brian enjoying his Prosperity Burger, Sin Sern tengok apa? O_O

Hmm i can't really remember who's this LOL It's Chun Lin, thanks Bear for reminding me =)

My lunch, Fish O' Fillet set with hot coffee XD

De Jack and Benjamin, what's so exciting??? Show meeeee!

Darren on the phone O_O

Chun Lin, eat eat eat!

Yuan Zhang don't cover your face laaa XP

Bear bear =)

After most of us left, Aaron, De Jack, Jyh Chuan, Sin Sern and I walked to Gurney =) Aaron and De Jack went up to MPH, Jyh Chuan? I don't know where he went lol he sorta vanished when we weren't noticing =O

I had to line up for Sern at McDonald's to buy ice-cream for him LOL i don't know why he didn't want to buy it himself =.= Nevermind, helping people is my pleasure =D

Went up to MPH to look for our 2 buddies. Saw a very interesting book there about foreign languages, i think the title of the book was Sayings While in Bed in Korean or something like that. The content was...holy, explicit material, not suitable for under-aged kiddos! XP

Aaron and Sern

After a while, Aaron went to look for his mom at Dome and i think De Jack was still in the bookstore. Sern and I went up to the arcade to have some fun =D

I went around the machines, pressing the start buttons, hoping for any free credit LOL stingy me for not wanting to get my own tokens XP

On my first try, i've got a free credit for the new Street Fighter IV game, lucky =D Sern wanted to play so i let him. After a couple of rounds, a player came to challenge him and Sern was defeated =(
PRO SERN XD

Oh well, went around for other pickings, ended up with another one in an old Tekken game and another in the old Street Fighter beside it. Had loads of fun for free XD

We spent quite some time observing the new Tekken 6 game. The players who play it are mostly pros, they made our jaws drop at the combos they execute, holy cow man really envyyyyyy.

Eventually, we got bored. We went down to shop for a while, didn't buy anything in the end.

Sern left at 6.30pm, leaving me at the arcade alone. I'm used to playing alone already haha i did it a lot of times at Queens =D

7.20pm, my dad called me, i went down, got into the car, went back home just in time for dinner =)

Blog post finished at 4.59am. Had some problem uploading the photos, it's slow =(

It's time to sleep, thanks again for someone who's been texting with me. Good morning and good night =)


No comments:

Post a Comment