Sunday, February 14, 2010

14/2/2010

I couldn't sleep last night, spent some time watching videos, downloading songs, chatted for a while with Denzel, went to bed at 3am.
These are currently on my playlist now =)

2AM - I Love You (feat. Baek Chan, Nora of 8eight)
2AM - I'm Sorry I Can't Laugh For You
2PM - Crazy4S
SNSD - Oh!
U-Kiss - Without You

I woke up at 10am+ , i'm going to my grandma's in Kedah, ang pausssss weeeeeeeeeeee XD

I tried to snap a photo of my sister after we got down from our apartment, hehehehe no need cover ur face lahh =P

The trip took around 1 and a half hours, bored in the car, i had music accompanying me all along =)

My grandma's, she lives here, in a rural village in Kedah, wooden house O_O
So many cars here already, so crowded =O

It's soooooo hot, i'm all sweaty and smelly over there,btw that's ME =D

The little road down to grandma's.

There's even lion dance outside, dong dong qiang~

CHICKEN!!! XD

I have not snapped any photos inside of the house, the insides are private =P The battery of my camera ran out after snapping this photo, leaving me with only the low quality camera of my phone =(
My mom and bro stayed and chatted with the relatives, while my dad, sis and I cabut to Alor Setar and jalan jalan haha XD
We went into the Alor Setar Mall, there's nothing much in there compared to malls in Penang, but its alright, there's even a cinema there =O

When it's around dinner time, everybody left, so we might as well go to catch our dinner as well. Where? Autocity XD

In the car, dont wear my cap laa
Act cute = =

Um....no comment

The place was really freaking crowded, we went round and round for 20 minutes searching for a parking lot. In the end, we got out of the car to look for a suitable restaurant while dad kept going round for a lot =.=

Manhattan Fish Market, weeeeeeeeee it's been ages since i dine in here, there's only 3 dishes available, specials for CNY and Valentine's. But unbelievably, there's still a lot of customers, we had to line up to get inside T.T

We got in, sat down, nothing to do, while waiting for the food to come, hahahaha, chik chiakkkk XP

My sister, tired, looks stim haha XD

LOL ki high when see me snapping photos arh

VAIN....I look so retarded = = I miss my hair....T.T

In a fashion shop, pose pose pose X)

We came back home around 10.30pm. So tired, haven't showered, sticky and smelly all over =O After i cleaned up myself, here I am =D

My friends are all going out with their girlfriends, but I'm alone this Valentine's =(
It's alright, being single is okay sometimes, smileeeeeeee =D
Happy Chinese New Year and Valentine's Day again everybody. Love you all =)

1 comment:

  1. Wow your hometown still got 舞狮 ah? so damn rich! haha... Anyway, happy CNY to you and Gong Xi Fa Cai!

    ReplyDelete