Saturday, February 6, 2010

Dark dark dark...

Thursday 4/2/2010
The YE interview is just tomorrow, i'm kinda excited XD
After i got back home, i think i.......i forgot what i did in the afternoon, but there's certainly isn't any homework done.
Night, i got back home from tuition at 10.30pm. Ate some snacks, checked facebook, plurk and mail. I've started to type the list of all the candidates, preparing documents, i was also in a discussion with Kok Meng on msn.
All of a sudden, pooffff, the electricity went out. I'm thrown into the evil darkness =(
My laptop ran out of battery, my internet went off, my conversation with Meng were cut off. Triple kill...
My dad brought out flashlights and he litted up this little cute candle XD
I can't continue my work or do anything. My sister took out her phone and snapped these few photos of me out of boredom. A couple of them look like ghost...





*Shivers* I continued my discussion with Kok by texting each other, my phone almost ran out of battery, but luckily we were able to end the conversation before it did.
The electricity only came back around 12.30am, i continued my typing, i finished the list half an hour later. Lazy to finish my homework, i went straight to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment