Saturday, February 6, 2010

It's Been A While

I haven't been updating my blog nowadays, sucky internet line prevented me T.T . Anyway, my internet is pretty smooth now which is rare, so i might as well take this chance to update my blog =)

Here's what i've been doing.
23/1/2010, Saturday.
There's replacement school today, just as annoying as it has ever been, eating up my sweet sleep time. But for the sake of more holidays in CNY, oh whatever. I went to Gurney with Guang Ian, Kit Meng and Benjamin Koo after school. We watched Uncle Jackie Chan's movie The Spy Next Door. Funny movie, packed with crazy hilarious scenes. A very familiar couple sat just a few seats behind us by the way, haha XD. We played a few games of pool until dinner time, then its time to go home.

29/1/2010, Friday
We're suppose to have the YE entry interview after school today. However, our MD and AMD had to represent our school for competitions outside, and i have to go for my dental appointment after school to put on braces. So, the interview is delayed to next week. Braces...Its quite ENJOYABLE while the dentist was putting it on, not much pain or so, i almost fell asleep due to fatigue LOL. After 1 and a half hours, off i went back home. I was still feeling good about my teeth, it didn't hurt like others said then, until i bite on a piece of bread at home, it felt as if all of my teeth are going to fall off, painful T.T

30/1/2010, Saturday
Saturday~ Yay~
I'm going to Queens today to catch a movie with Jimmy and Stanley. I met Sin Sern and Ernie hanging out together with some friends. Yong Sheng forced me to queue for them while they discuss which movie to watch. I was getting nearer and nearer to the counter and they still haven't decided, holyyyyyyyy. This was how i reacted, ignore my stim look =.= Anyway, Yong Sheng got back into the line and bought tickets for Tooth Fairy, while i got 3 Legion tickets HAHA. We played in the arcade to kill time.
3.30p.m, it's time for Legion, i couldn't believe that Jimmy and Stanley managed to get through, oh well, we were lucky =D. From the trailer, we see an angel who has descended from heaven to save the last hope of mankind. There are angels with wings, machine guns, zombies, sounds pretty cool. But it didn't quite meet my expectations, Legion is just okay for me, the action is just so-so for me, not much blood and gore as i expected, the story concept is quite good, but not expressed very well, kept jumping into conclusions.
After everybody left, i went to look for Kok Thong's magic shop, its actually a small booth that sells magic tools and toys. I hung out around for a while there, played with their cards, coins and toys haha.
Dinner time, i went up and up to the new food court on the top floor behind the skating grounds. My teeth don't hurt so much now, but i still couldn't chew solid food. I ordered porridge, delicious =) A friend came to see me, we chatted for a little while. She later went for her dinner, so i walked home.

No comments:

Post a Comment