Monday, February 22, 2010

DOGGY XD

I came back from dinner around 10pm. Rested for a while, then my parents decided to bring us to their good friend's house at 11pm. Watch them pray to ti kong, the Sky God. LOL my siao translation XD

I got lost for a while when we arrived at the apartment, i was busy texting, kept looking down at my phone. When i look up...eh? where my parents go? shit.... =.=

My sister called me, then we go up together =D

They actually have a cuteeeeee doggyyyyyy, omg omg omg walaooooo XD ki high liao XP
Meet the doggy of the day

Name : Yuca ( Pronounced as Yuka)
Gender : Female
Age : 8 months
Colour : Brown
Type : um.....i forgot =.=

Had a lot of fun with her, my mom and sister didn't dare to touch her , so i had her all to myself MUAHAHAHAHA. I hugged her, patted her, and she kissed me on the LIPS omfg that's my first kiss =.=

She can get really crazy and siao sometimes, ki high for no reason lol. But once she hears the firecrackers, she'll either run and hide in the bedroom, or under the table O_O

I took out my camera to snap her pictures, my skills sucked, all blurry pictures. So in the end, i lay my camera on the floor and snap, there, easy peasy, no need to worry about shaky hands LOL XP

Once she sees the camera, she start act emo le =O
Thank you for posing Yuca XDDD

I spotted a lot of cats outside, here's one. Kitty model O_O

Apart from playing with the doggy, i texted while watching football, Manchester City vs Liverpool, woooooooooo too bad its a draw =(

After a while, phone battery power bo liao, =.= walao sorry paiseh lah weh T.T

2am. We left the respective premises, head back to headquarters, mission accomplished =)

I was going to update my blog as soon as i got back home, but...too tired and sleepy, my whole body was full of stinky firecracker and yucky sweat smell =.=

Um....before i go...let me share this photo...erm...looks a bit scary to me...i forgot to turn off the flash.


Anyway, HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!! THANK YOU EVERYONE!!! HUAT ARHH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment