Sunday, February 21, 2010

Gurney XD

Its Fridayyyy, Gurney outing with friends today, im so excited XD Going to redbox with Jimmy, Guang Ian, Wai Kin, Stanley, Eric, See Keong, Darren, Sheng Yang and Aaron =)

I arrived around 11.30am with my sister, she went to her friends while i went straight up to the arcade to entertain myself since none of my friends are here yet. Met up with See Keong later on, followed by Jimmy. When its almost 1pm, we went down and down to our primary destination, REDBOX.

There's alot of people there leh, all the rooms are full until 7pm, but luckily Jimmy booked overhand, we got a room for 7 , there's more of us though, 10 leh, but who cares, more people squeeze in, cheaper lol lmao hahahaha.

Eric requested for a photo with Jimmy, so everybody took out their camera and snap snap snap, including me =D

Sing sing sing, from left to right, Guang Ian, Wai Kin, Jimmy and Eric

The room was pretty small, the sofa wasn't really big enough, we had to squeeze together T.T A lot of us kept yelling on top of our voices, it was really crazy and noisy inside, everybody ki siao ki high WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

After 2 hours of singing and ki siao-ing, i finally got bored and my throat was abit uncomfortable, so i went up with Aaron and Darren to play pool, leaving the others still enjoying themselves inside. The place was freaking full leh, Kit Meng reserved a table for us but we had to wait, there were at least 6 people ahead of us. We couldn't play, instead we saw this fella, Joseph there with his friends, and STANLEY, lol didnt notice him sneaking out of Redbox earlier.

Joseph =)

We didn't have a table, what to do? Wait? Yeah maybe, but Aaron didn't had the patience, he pulled me down to Coffee Bean. There were quite a number of customers there, its full inside, so we sat down outside. The moment i sat down, he pulled me up again, reason? SPOT NOT NICE, WTF LA AARON.

Instead, Aaron suggested we go into G Hotel, hmm not bad leh, got air con and nice cushions somemore, thats what i was thinking. Ahhhhh~~~ So nice and comfy, i even had a little pillow to play with XD We ordered some drinks, again Aaron's suggestion, but whatever lah, anything to please the monkey boy XP. His drink was 14 bucks while mine was 10, duh just a few sips nia and a cherry in it =.=

While waiting for the drinks to come, of course we gotta do something mah, not sit there and stare around, i took out my phone and played some games, Aaron snapped around with his camera. Eventually, he got bored of it, he snatched my phone and played with it, hmm no harm i only told him not to read my messages. After a few seconds, he returned it to me, i was rather surprised, so fast lol. But guess what, my screen showed that i'm calling someone and before i could cut it off, that person pick up and there goes my credit for nothing. SCREW YOU AARON. I rampas his phone and did the same thing, his response was........call ma call lo, i dont mind, post-paid anyway, not me pay, my dad pay. WTF rich sia this monkey =.=

4p.m. The whole gang came out of Redbox, we went up together to pool, then to the arcade. See Keong had gastric pain due to late lunch and no breakfast. Poor guy, take care dude.

6p.m. My mom is coming out to fetch me and my sister now, i went to Popular to buy some reference books, haven't been studying lately, lazy me. After that, home =)

No comments:

Post a Comment