Friday, February 12, 2010

Annoying Orange

Yesssssss, CNY CNY CNY~~~ It's Friday today, after school tiok syok liao 1 week holiday YAY XD
I got raped right after we ganged Sam in class, this is my 3rd time already =.=
I stayed back after school for YE meeting, it was fun =) But after the meeting ended, we got locked in the building =.= the school guard thought there's nobody else inside, we had to wait 20 minutes for him to come and open the gate T.T
Anyway, my friend introduced me these funny videos about this irritating orange on youtube, damn hilarious. Everything about it is freaking funny, the way it talks, the way it sticks out its tongue, the way it makes fun of others, EFFING COOL!

The Annoying Orange 1
The Annoying Orange 2
The Annoying Orange 3

There's more videos on the site of course, do check them out and laugh the hell out of em XD
That's about it, Happy Chinese New Year everyone =)

No comments:

Post a Comment