Saturday, January 16, 2010

Mini Exhibition

Tired. I sleep as soon as i got home. Since my Queensbay outing is cancelled, i have nothing to do. Update my blog since i have not updated it for almost 2 weeks.


I slept at 2a.m. this morning and woke up at 8.30a.m. My school has a co-curricular mini exhibition today and i had to help out for YE. HR mia, bo huat lah =.= . Thank god Justyn woke me up by calling me today, my shift was suppose to start at 8a.m but....i was still doing my piggy business then. So, i jumped out of my bed immediately and woke my mama. After taking 10 minutes getting dressed and washing up, off i go to school.

I arrived at school at 9a.m everyone's very busy promoting their club, not yet time for pictures, i ran up to our class first, 2TC4. We wasn't very busy in recruiting members as our main aim for the exhibition wasn't recruitment. That's because our club already have sufficient members. Our main purpose was just a simple introduction to those who don't know YE, increase publicity.

Occasionally, a couple of guests come in to look around, thats the only time we'll work. Other than that, what did we do? Hehehehe...we go online with Aaron, our MD's laptop. Facebook, Plurk, Youtube. I even watched 2 episodes of Naruto there XD, but too bad they didn't let me play farmville LOL.

I don't know who came up with this crazy idea to hack into Aaron's MSN account. As for the reason why we did it, SYOK LOL. We passed through the secret question part and renewed his password. I suggested the answer for the secret question =.= . I told Aaron about it immediately and he got pissed.....oh no....Sorry Aaron T.T

Since i was so free, so i decided to take some pictures. But when i took out my camera....guess what.....this morning i was so blur until i forgot to put my memory card back into the camera, i should've kicked myself. SHITTTTTTT T__T. Aaron brought his D500 too, but he didn't charge it... WTF. Anyway, my camera has a tiny little bit of built in memory, might as well make use of it.

There was a little commotion downstairs, our school band and chinese orchestra were challenging each other to mini performances. They've attracted quite a crowd. Everyone ki high-ed along with them XD. But too bad......NO PHOTOS....no memory for it :(


Here's what i managed to take.

The corridor outside our class


Showcase table, nothing much.

Mr. Aaron Low, our beloved Managing Director XD

De Jack our Assistant MD :)

The laptop Aaron brought, pink O_O

Watching videos together, OMG Jyh Chuan looks abit gay there XD

Watching Naruto, weeeeeee

Mr. Gen Yong Yik Fong, avid blogger of our school, came to look around. YO MAN!

No more photo liao =.= Sorry people :(

Lesson of the day, not sleep earlier, but get a LOUDER alarm clock, my handphone isn't loud enough. I need one that wakes the whole family. And i need to place it somewhere far from me, so that i would have to get up to turn it off.

Alright peeps, that's all for now. Thanks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment