Monday, January 4, 2010

I R I S

Unable to sleep AGAIN. Of course i don't hope to stay up until 5am like last Saturday, i have school later, but.....see first lo. I was listening to songs which i'm already bored with on my handphone which i don't update often. I got bored eventually and so i tried to sleep. I rolled here and there as if im a cat, might as well just get up and do something. Staring at my clock, precisely 1.23am, i got up from my bed and went to the kitchen for some milk. Then....here I am.

In the last few weeks, i didn't really have anything to do. I stopped playing games, lost interest in them. So, it's just facebook and msn everyday. Sometimes, i can just sleep the whole day like a pig. In order to save myself from the torturing boredom, i created a plurk account, yay~ XD. I noticed that people using plurk are very responsive comparing to facebook. It's quite fun :D So, i added another activity into my list, facebook, msn, plurk. While i was getting used to plurk, i realised that a lot of them have blogs. A classmate of mine, GenYong too has one, i think it's pretty cool. I had the thinking of creating a blog all along, but i just didn't take the initiative to make one. Less than a week ago, i made up my mind and decided to do it on the first day of new year. However.....after i went for a gurney outing, i got very impatient, i posted my first blog post one day earlier >___<

I found out that blogging is very fun and full of pleasure. I like sharing my thoughts with people. I don't care what people think about my blog. If u don't like it, FUCK OFF. Sorry for the strong language, i just couldn't think of any better vocabulary. Well, as time goes by, i eventually got bored again. Its not like i can update my blog everyday. So i downloaded pps to watch movies. I had problems to read the chinese characters, but after asking around of help and taking action. Poofff it's fixed XD.

I got addicted to a amazing korean drama recently. At first, i saw it on Astro and i've heard Big Bang and Kim Tae Woo singing the theme songs. TOP from Big Bang also acted in this show.


It's called IRIS. It has been rated 9 over 10 on pps, i personally give it 10/10. I don't give full ratings for many movies, just a couple are on my record. Like CSI or House, i have to admit they are very very good, the cases are always interesting. But in my opinion, i prefer a movie series with a great storyline. In CSI, people just keep dying and dying everyday, it's a great tv show but it's something that has no ending or conclusion. In IRIS, people talk about nuclear attacks and terrorism, it's not like there's bombs and terrorizing attacks everyday, screw this world if there is. But of course, the show's not all about action and gunfights. There's also romance and complicity to spice things up. Well, now i'll let the real professionals to do the talking.

Here's a synopsis from http://www.hancinema.net/korean_drama_IRIS.php#synopsis


National Security System (NSS) Top 707 agents Hyun-jun and Sa-woo are blood brothers who swore to trust each other and unchanging friendship for life. They meet agent Seung-hee there and both fall in love with her. But Hyun-jun and Seung-hee become close and Sa-woo fights to hide his feelings for Seung-hee. One day, they are immediately sent on a mission to Hungary. When they successfully finish off their job with immaculate teamwork and are celebrating it, a message arrives to Hyun-jun asking him to meet in secret.
Baek-san, an executive of NSS who had been waiting for Hyun-jun orders a solo mission. Despite the tight protection of bodyguards, Hyun-jun succeeds his mission. But before escaping, Hyun-jun gets wounded by his targets’ head security bodyguards, and later he is shockingly betrayed by his most trusted friend, Sa-woo. Hyun-jun tries to escape with Seung-hee’s help, but he ends up losing Seung-hee. And his car also explodes; they are both misled into thinking that the other had died. Hyun-jun gets saved by an unidentifiable ‘Voice’ and learns the secret identity of a group called, ‘Iris’.

1 year later, with the two Koreas about to be reunified, Hyun-jun makes his return. After spending a nightmarish life of being betrayed and losing everything, Hyun-jun returns to get revenge on those who threw him into the living hell. With the help of the President, Hyun-jun returns to his post in the NSS. Starting a fight against ‘Iris’, the secret society that tries to interfere with reunification, Hyun-jun now puts everything on the line for the battle of his life.

More details at DramaWiki.


I'm totally in love with this drama. It's very sad, touching and packed with action. Some people think American actors are best in acting, i agree, but Koreans are better at sad, tear drawing movies, and the theme songs, oh my god, i could cry just by listening the melody.

I've just watched 8 episodes, but i have already shed tears more than twice. I know, i'm sound really gay =.= can't help it. I've listened to a few of the songs, and they immediately made it to the top of my chart. Here they are, super emo songs hehe.

Baek Ji Young - Don't Forget
Shin Seung Hoon - Love Of Iris
December - Love Is So...

I've downloaded the full soundtrack album here at iHoneyJoo .

Anyone who is interested in just one or two songs, you can just ask from me on msn XD

Alright, good morning and goodnight everyone. Thanks. *waves*


p.s What i have mentioned above are just my personal opinions. I'm sorry if i have offended you in anyway, please don't take it seriously. Thanks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment