Saturday, January 2, 2010

Dang I can't sleep

It's just another quiet and calm night. I'm enjoying the silence and darkness. With some soft music in the background, staring out the sky even though there's no moon or stars, the peacefulness makes me feel like i'm in heaven. Lol, aiyaaa i'm just emo nia laaa haiyo =.=

Anyway, these are on my playlist, great songs for an emo night haha.

DBSK - Forever Love
DBSK - Stand By You
Byul - I Think I Love You ( Full House OST )
Kim Jaejoong - Forgotten Season
Super Junior - At Least I Still Have You
Super Junior - Sorry Sorry ( Answer )

It was 2.30am, my bro and I was very much awake. He's watching movies and I'm reading blogs. That's when i suddenly had the urge to move my laptop to the living room. I don't really know why i wanted to do that, maybe i just wanted a little bit of privacy.

In the living room XD

So dark O_O

After a while, I hear my dad coming out of his room, checking on us. I wasn't startled or anything and he wasn't angry when he saw me. Dad agreed to let me stay up as late as I want after PMR. He sat beside me and watch what I was doing. I was chatting with my friend on msn =.= . My sister later also came to join in. So much for some privacy.....

I chased my sister back into her room, and my dad got bored eventually. He turned on his laptop and checked his mail.

Now now...I just wanna show some random shots in my home, since i don't have anything to do.

My sister, dont siao la haiyo wear cap at home, sampat =.=

The view outside my window :)

My dad made this mini rack for my laptop haha, everyday i wake up, i can just sit up and do whatever i want with my laptop within seconds, si pek syok haha XD

Sneaked into her room and snapped this haha

Her Vampire Knight poster on the wall beside her bed

I had some problems uploading the photos, they kept failing. I got annoyed, saved what i typed and went to bed. Too bad after an hour of flipping around in the bed, i couldn't sleep. So i tried to complete my blog.

4.45am sharp, i've finished this blog post, YESSSSSSS. Goodnight and good morning peeps. Thanks.

1 comment:

  1. duhh haha it's more bout ur sis !! but not u ! take some photo of u la xD

    ReplyDelete