Tuesday, October 5, 2010

New Stuff

My dad ordered the newest iPod Touch for me 3 weeks ago and it finally came yesterday, YAY. It's my first Apple thing to play with. I always see friends having iPods, iPhones and recently i even saw one walking around Gurney holding an iPad! Finally i can have one to myself and MYSELF ONLY =P

Anyway here's a few photos of it =D

The casing

Back, its so shiny =D

My name is engraved on it XD

Front

Note how slim it is O_O

Other than that, my dad bought me an acoustic guitar too in the mid-year holiday. The shopkeeper recommended this one for beginners. It was a rather cheap one, only RM200. I've been having the urge and desire to learn a musical instrument lately, since i love music so much.

Still, i didn't had a clue how to get the whole learning thing started. I tried youtubing, there are alot of videos showing lessons taught by professionals. I borrowed a thick guidebook for dummies too from my friend. After much effort and time, i didn't learn much, struggled while playing the strings, especially chords, i only managed to do 2 of them properly. I'm gonna enroll myself to guitar classes very soon and i hope they will help me. I learned piano when i was small but not for long. I quited after 2 or 3 lessons i think, i can't really recall. WHY? Cause there was once i couldn't stop CRYING when my tutor raised his voice at me as i couldn't do it right. So, i chickened out and told my dad that i didn't want to learn anymore. Ahhhhh, what a pity T.T . Anyway, in the coming year-end holidays, i'm gonna get a job and earn some money to buy myself a new and better guitar! XD

The brand of the guitar i'm having now is BSL, i've never heard of it before, and its actually a little smaller compared to the more expensive guitars.

Here's my gitaaahhhhhh


By the way, Yours Truly here had a haircut recently and since he hasn't been showing new photos of himself, so here's one picture of him, please don't mind his vainnesss D=

WOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO =P

No comments:

Post a Comment