Monday, October 4, 2010

I'm back!!! =P

Its been SIX BLOODY MONTHS since i last updated this blog, now i'm gonna revive this thing. I have six tuitions this year and they're eating most of my time up every week. They're the 3 Sciences, English, Malay and Add Maths. From Monday to Thursday, i'm occupied by one class per night, while for Sunday i do Chemistry and Biology. Friday is for YE but the programme is nearing its end and there aren't many activities left so it can be counted as my free day. Saturday is my day to go anywhere and do anything i like, no tuitions, no school activities, usually i just walk to Queensbay and lepak regardless of whether i'm alone or not. As long as there is a cinema and an arcade there, i guess i won't be bored if i'm there by myself.

Its tough going up to Form 4, completely different from last year which i'd say its a honeymoon year. There was certainly some pressure for PMR but in my opinion, this year is much worse than the last. Usually i could cope with carefree studying a week before tests and exams, now i could do that too, but my head would burst eventually and i would turn into a zombie due to lack of sleep. Even though i have so many tuitions but are they really helping? Yes but not all, i realised that some subjects can be read by ourselves, for those, revision books and notes from school teachers would suffice.

Though its a busy year, its a lively one. In the past 9 months, i'd been active in many activities and participated in events. This is obviously better than who i was in the a couple of years ago, i only knew how to desolate myself in my room and fiddle around with the keyboard. Did i do anything else? YESSSSS, i played my Playstation 2! That ain't confining myself in my room, i was playing in the living room! I wasn't playing around with my keyboard too, i used a controller to play! BLAAHHHHHH, i'm just crapping, don't mind me please =P I was pratically a hikkikomori, thats the most suitable term i could think of describing myself.

Anyway, i'm just saying, THIS IS A GREAT YEARRRRRRR, those new stuff we learn are quite interesting sometimes, so to those buddies who are depressed over studying, cheer up yo =)

No comments:

Post a Comment